Toilet Bowl Flush System Services
- Trusted and Experienced Installers– Having worked with several residential and commercial spaces in Singapore, our installers are well-equipped with the necessary skills needed for professional toilet installation and replacement.
- High-Quality Workmanship– With our high-quality workmanship, be assured to receive only the best service both from our toilet bowl supplier and installers. Our budget-friendly prices come durable, long-lasting toilet bowls for every bathroom.
- Reliable Customer Support– While reading toilet bowl-related articles will help you decide on the type of toilet bowl to install, it is also important to talk to professionals to find out more about the technical details involved in the installation.
Why Choose Us
We pride ourselves with transparent pricing so that you know exactly what you are paying for
Every customer has different needs, so we ensure that our recommendations best fit your needs
Professional technicians will complete the toilet bowl installation with guaranteed quality workmanship
How to Know If You Have A Toilet Flush Problem
If you notice that your toilet bowl keeps on flushing on its own, this is what we call a “phantom flush”. Check your flush valve as it may be over used, causing your water tank to drain and refill on its own.
A partial flush happens when the water volume for flushing may not be well distributed. You will notice that when flushing, it is not very powerful or strong.
Toilet Leaking Into Bowl
When you flush your toilet bowls and you see a water flow movement, it may be a sign that your toilet has a leak. You can also observe if the water tank may seem to take forever to fill up.
A double flush happens when your toilet bowl’s water tank fills up fast. Once you flush your toilets, a second flush immediately occurs automatically because of a defect in your flush valve. It may also be wiser to consider engaging in a toilet bowl replacement if this occurs.
Hearing a whistling sound after each flush may be an indication that your fill valve and its internal components are already worn out. This will cause a higher water bill if not treated early by a professional plumber.
If your toilet tank is filling up slowly, you may want to check your flapper as it may not be opening the right way, your flush valve, or your supply line. This may also be an effect of a low water pressure, so be sure to also check your pressure pump.
Spoilt Flush Button
Observe your toilet flush if it is permanently pressed down. Open up the cover and there you might see it loose or stuck, in this case it is already spoilt and it is one of the signs that you need a toilet bowl replacement.
Toilet Bowl Flush System Completed Works
Toilet Bowl Services We Offer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Does Toilet Flush System Work?
When someone uses the toilet bowl, the user pushes a lever in order to flush the toilet. Once the lever is pushed it lifts the flush valve from the valve seat. The valve then floats, which makes the tank to immediately empty into the bowl.
What Are The Different Types Of Toilet Flushing Systems?
- Gravity Flush – Also known as “traditional flush systems” as they are generated by gravity. It uses the weight of the water to produce flushing pressure.
- Pressure-Assisted – They function similarly to gravity flush systems, although it has an extra process to force water into the toilet bowl.
- Dual Flush – This type of flushing system is water-saving since it allows you to use water depending on the waste you need to flush. There are two levers or buttons installed which allows you to choose between a full or half flush.
- Double Cyclone/Tornado Flush – They work by releasing water into the bowl with using two large nozzles on either corner to produce a cyclonic flush.
When Do I Need A Toilet Flush System Replacement?
How Do I Know If I Have A Toilet Flush Issue?
Some toilet flush problems you will face are a:
- Weak flush
- Partial flush
- Phantom flush
- Double-action flush
- Whistling tank
- Slow tank fill
- Flush button not working
Choose Toilet Bowl City Singapore
At Toilet Bowl City Singapore, we understand the need to keeping home service expenses within your budget. Hence, we offer honest and reasonable pricing for any of your toilet bowl installation works. Select from our range of toilet bowl brands, browse our past toilet bowl installation projects for inspiration, or read up on toilet bowl-related articles to find out more about toilet bowl installation services. Get in touch with us now via WhatsApp at +65 8241 0032 or email us at email@example.com!