- Brand: Saniton
- Model: Daisy ST2199
- Dimensions: L 545 x W 355 x H 400 mm
- PUB Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme: ✓✓
We provide Supply + Installation services only. For Enquiries or Bookings, Please Whatsapp to +65 8241 0032!
Installation fee of $190* covers the following:
- Disposal of old toilet
- Clean up
*Additional charges may apply depending on job complexity
Saniton DAISY ST2199 1-Piece Toilet Bowl
- Designed for the modern bathroom
- Hangs unobtrusively to the wall as a bathroom feature
- Concealed cistern with dual flush system allows for flexibility in water usage
- Quiet flushing ensures minimal disturbances to the surrounding environment
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Dimension: L 545 x W 355 x H 400 mm
- Material: Vitreous China
- Rough-In: P-Trap
- Flushing Type: Wash Down
- Flushing System: To be coupled with Flush Valve or Concealed Cistern
- Gross Weight Approx.:15.2 KGM±
- SSC7590 Soft Close Seat & Cover
- PCS 4 Straight Pan Connector
- RBH 15/19/59 Rubber Bush for Wall Hung & Back to Wall WC
- BKT 2199 Galvanised MS Bracket (Optional)
PUB Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme:
- Rating: √√
- Water Consumption: 3.5L (full flush) / 2.6L (reduced flush)
- Model: Daisy ST2199
At Saniton it all begins with a desire to provide beautifully designed and quality sanitary wares that are sustainably produced and affordable for the people of Singapore.
Saniton’s ceramic products, evolving from their passion for pottery and porcelain, are made from natural raw materials of the highest quality and sourced from around the world. They maintain a great degree of craftsmanship in their production line to ensure that only beautifully styled products leave their assembly lines. With their commitment towards water conservation, their designers are also constantly innovating to improve the water efficiency of their products as part of their dedication to make water saving a way of life.
Serving Singapore’s needs since 1991, Saniton has found its way into countless households, offices, institutions, shopping malls and hotels in Singapore and other parts of Southeast Asia. Saniton’s commitment towards producing quality sanitary wares have also been recognised with their certification under the ISO 9001 system and their products being well rated under Singapore’s National Water Agency, the Public Utilities Board’s Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme.