- Brand: Saniton
- Model: Indica ST2999-SC3122
- Dimensions: L 660 x W 370 x H 760 mm
- PUB Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme: ✓✓
We provide Supply + Installation services only. For Enquiries or Bookings, Please Whatsapp to +65 8241 0032!
Installation fee of $190* covers the following:
- Disposal of old toilet
- Clean up
*Additional charges may apply depending on job complexity
Saniton Indica ST2999-SC3122 2-Piece Toilet Bowl
- Popular design suitable for various bathroom settings
- Dual flush system allows for flexibility in water usage|
- Quiet flushing ensures minimal disturbances to the surrounding environment
- Easy installation and maintenance
Product Specifications :
- Dimension: L 660 x W 370 x H 760 mm
- Material: Vitreous China
- Available Rough-In: 140 & 250 mm (S-Trap)
- Flushing Type: Wash Down
- Flush System: Dual Flush
- Gross Weight Approx.: 21.5 KGM± (WC), 11.0 KGM± (Cistern)
- Dual Flush Fitting Set
- PCS4 Straight Pan Connector
- SSC4599 Soft Close Seat & Cover
- BKT 33/44 Nylon ‘L’ Mounting Bracket
PUB Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme:
- Rating: √√
- Water Consumption: 4L (full flush) / 2.5L (reduced flush)
- Model: Indica ST2999/SC3122
At Saniton it all begins with a desire to provide beautifully designed and quality sanitary wares that are sustainably produced and affordable for the people of Singapore.
Saniton’s ceramic products, evolving from their passion for pottery and porcelain, are made from natural raw materials of the highest quality and sourced from around the world. They maintain a great degree of craftsmanship in their production line to ensure that only beautifully styled products leave their assembly lines. With their commitment towards water conservation, their designers are also constantly innovating to improve the water efficiency of their products as part of their dedication to make water saving a way of life.
Serving Singapore’s needs since 1991, Saniton has found its way into countless households, offices, institutions, shopping malls and hotels in Singapore and other parts of Southeast Asia. Saniton’s commitment towards producing quality sanitary wares have also been recognised with their certification under the ISO 9001 system and their products being well rated under Singapore’s National Water Agency, the Public Utilities Board’s Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme.